1. Q: Can I purchase items without registering?
A: Yes. You can log in as a guest and simply input all your billing and delivery information. However, we encourage you to register and save time on your next purchase, as well as receive special offers and notifications.
2. Q: how can I change my account information?
A: This can easily be done by accessing your online account. Click on " My Account " and re-enter the correct information.
3. Q: Do you ship internationally?
A: We do not currently ship internationally. If you would like to be added to our mailing list, please click on the "mailing List " option. This will allow us to notify you of any changes in our shipping policies.
4. Q: Why do I have to pay sales tax?
A: Jason Wu does not currently charge sales tax for items being delivered to any U.S. state with the exception of New York where customer are subject to their respective sales tax.
By purchasing goods from Jason Wu, you agree that the offer and sale of the those goods take place in, and will be governed exclusively by the laws of, the state of New York. You also agree that any legal or equitable claim against Jason Wu arising from or related to your purchase must be brought in the city, state or federal courts located in New York County, New York and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
5. Q: How do I locate a style not featured on website?
A: You may contact customer care at: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. The item I want is sold out. Will you restock? If so, can you notify me when you replenish the inventory?
A: We periodically re-stock select items on the site. To hear about new inventories, please sign up for our mailing list to receive e-mail notifications of re-stocking and new styles.
7. Q: Can I add something to my order?
A: If you had to add merchandise to your order after the order is placed, you must place a new order for the additional merchandise. We will do our best to ship these orders. At times, however, we will not be able to accommodate this circumstance and will have to ship separately.
8. Q: Can I use two credit cards to pay for one item?
A: For technical purposes, only accept one credit card per purchase.
9. Q: Can I return my Sale item for a refund?
A: Sale purchases made with a discount of 60% and above are considered a final sale.
10. Q: How can I cancel a return?
A: You can cancel a return by accessing your online account. Click on "Order History", "View Order", and "Delete Select" under the Return portion of the page. If you experience any trouble with your cancellation, please contact us at email@example.com.
11. Q: What is the cut-off time for Express delivery?
A: Order must be placed by 1 PM EST in order for the delivery to be sent Express.
12. Q: I accidentally cut off the security tag from my bag, but I want to return it. Can I still send it back?
A: Unfortunately, we cannot accept any items where the security tag has been removed or altered in any way.