All products are subject to availability. Once an order is placed you will receive an email confirmation containing the details of your order. Upon your order being approved and processed for shipment, you will receive a second email containing your tracking number along with confirmation that your order has been dispatched.
We reserve the right to limit the quantity of products we supply. We also reserve the right to alter the terms or duration of any special offers or sale promotions. While we make every effort to only display items that are currently in stock and available to ship there may be instances from time to time where we run out of stock in an item. In these instances your item will be canceled and you will be notified by a member of our customer service team. Items in your shopping basket are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers.
Our goal is to deliver your purchase as quickly as possible. All orders within the domestic US will be shipped on business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays). All orders have a processing time of one to two business days if the merchandise is in stock. Orders will be shipped the next business day if order is placed by 1pm EST. Orders placed after 1pm EST may take up to two business days for order processing. The exact shipping cost for your order will be added and displayed at checkout.
Products purchased from Jason Wu online arrive suitable for gift giving in Jason Wu packaging.
Once an order has been placed on our website we are unable to modify or cancel the order for any reason. Please refer to our return policy and return your purchase once you have received your order if you wish to return or exchange an item.
All features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on this website are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colors; however, the actual color you see will depend on your computer system and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. The inclusion of any products or services in this website at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the possession, use and sale of any item purchased from this website. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner.
PRICING AND PAYMENT OPTIONS
All prices displayed on our website are quoted in U.S. dollars. While we try to ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of the merchandise you have ordered, we will give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or canceling it. If we are unable to contact you, we will consider the order canceled. Jason Wu accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
The transaction will be charged to your credit card only after we have verified your card details, received credit authorization, confirmed stock availability, and your order is ready to be shipped. Your credit card will not be charged at the time you submit your order.
Jason Wu does not currently charge sales tax for items being delivered to any U.S. state with the exception of New York where customers are subject to their respective sales tax.
By purchasing goods from Jason Wu, you agree that the offer and sale of those goods takes place in, and will be governed exclusively by the laws of, the State of New York. You also agree that any legal or equitable claim against Jason Wu. arising from or related to your purchase must be brought in the city, state or federal courts located in New York County, New York and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
You may choose to receive our periodic newsletter to learn about new merchandise, trends, promotions, sales and discounts. You do not have to register with jasonwustudio.com to receive these email notifications. You may opt out of this subscriber list at any time by clicking unsubscribe at the footer of your email notification.
FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD
Should you create an account on jasonwustudio.com and then subsequently forget your password, we will email you a new one. Please log in to your account and click on "FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD?". You will then be prompted to set up a new password.
Shipping & Returns
Ground: Free (3-5 working days)
Express: $25 (1-2 working days)
- We are unable to redirect orders once items have been dispatched.
- Fragrance items must be shipped via Ground Service and cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii.
- Please note that we cannot ship to P.O. Boxes or Military Bases as our carrier services are not able to deliver to either.
All orders within the United States are shipped via Fedex or UPS from 9am -5pm, Monday though Friday.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Making a return is convenient when using our free collective service. You may request a return authorization number by email@example.com.
- Returns are accepted within 14 days of receipt
- A return authorization number is required for a return to be accepted. Please note that an RA number is issued solely as a preliminary return management measure and does not guarantee that a return will be accepted if the merchandise returned does not comply with the conditions noted in our return policy.
- Apparel and accessories must be returned new, unused and unaltered with all manufacturers tags attached. Any special packaging, accessories or attachments that was included with your item(s) must also be returned or a restocking fee may be deducted from the amount of your refund.
- Fragrance items must be new, unopened and in the original packaging in order to be returned.
- Due to the select nature of our merchandise, Jason Wu regrets that we cannot guarantee availability of merchandise for exchanges. To ensure item availability, it would be the most efficient if you return the original item for refund and place a new order for the preferred size or color. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for exchange assistance.
- Refunds are only issued in the same form as was utilized for payment. In addition, any credit for gift returns will be issued to the original purchaser. Only items purchased from www.jasonwustudio.com or www.greyjasonwu.com will be accepted for return.
- Once your package has been received at Jason Wu, your refund will be processed in the original form of payment within 7 business days.
- All items undergo strict quality control standards before they are shipped to customers. Should you receive an item that is not in perfect condition please contact customer care immediately.
- SALE ITEMS: Items purchased at a clearance discount of 60-75% and/or identified as “Final Sale” in the item description are ineligible for refund or exchange.
If PayPal was used as your method of payment, we will refund your order according to our policy with the following exceptions:
- If you would like a refund back to your PayPal account, your merchandise must be returned to jasonwustudio.com. Once processed, your refund should be posted in your PayPal account within 24 hours of receiving the refund confirmation email.
- If you need to make an exchange for a different item, color or size, please return your item for refund and place a new order for the preferred item. A credit for standard ground shipping can be provided upon shipment of your new order by contacting Customer Service at email@example.com.
ONLINE ORDER ASSISTANCE
For additional assistance concerning our online store or your online purchase, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
240 West 35th Street, 11th Floor
New York, NY 10001
1. Q: Can I purchase items without registering?
A: Yes. You can log in as a guest and simply input all your billing and delivery information. However, we encourage you to register and save time on your next purchase, as well as receive special offers and notifications.
2. Q: how can I change my account information?
A: This can easily be done by accessing your online account. Click on " My Account " and re-enter the correct information.
3. Q: Do you ship internationally?
A: We do not currently ship internationally. If you would like to be added to our mailing list, please click on the "mailing List " option. This will allow us to notify you of any changes in our shipping policies.
4. Q: Why do I have to pay sales tax?
A: Jason Wu does not currently charge sales tax for items being delivered to any U.S. state with the exception of New York where customer are subject to their respective sales tax.
By purchasing goods from Jason Wu, you agree that the offer and sale of the those goods take place in, and will be governed exclusively by the laws of, the state of New York. You also agree that any legal or equitable claim against Jason Wu arising from or related to your purchase must be brought in the city, state or federal courts located in New York County, New York and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
5. Q: How do I locate a style not featured on website?
A: You may contact customer care at: email@example.com
6. The item I want is sold out. Will you restock? If so, can you notify me when you replenish the inventory?
A: We periodically re-stock select items on the site. To hear about new inventories, please sign up for our mailing list to receive e-mail notifications of re-stocking and new styles.
7. Q: Can I add something to my order?
A: If you had to add merchandise to your order after the order is placed, you must place a new order for the additional merchandise. We will do our best to ship these orders. At times, however, we will not be able to accommodate this circumstance and will have to ship separately.
8. Q: Can I use two credit cards to pay for one item?
A: For technical purposes, only accept one credit card per purchase.
9. Q: Can I return my Sale item for a refund?
A: Sale purchases made with a discount of 60% and above are considered a final sale.
10. Q: How can I cancel a return?
A: You can cancel a return by accessing your online account. Click on "Order History", "View Order", and "Delete Select" under the Return portion of the page. If you experience any trouble with your cancellation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Q: What is the cut-off time for Express delivery?
A: Order must be placed by 1 PM EST in order for the delivery to be sent Express.
12. Q: I accidentally cut off the security tag from my bag, but I want to return it. Can I still send it back?
A: Unfortunately, we cannot accept any items where the security tag has been removed or altered in any way.
Terms & Conditions
Last Revised: June 25, 2018
PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF THE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. BY PURCHASING MERCHANDISE, ACCESSING AND USING OUR SITE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE THE AGE OF MAJORITY AND AGREE TO BE BOUND TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
You can purchase merchandise, learn about promotions, sign up for our newsletter and communicate with us through the Site. Certain features of the Site require you to create an account. To register you must create a user account by providing a valid email address and creating a unique password “Account”. When you acquire merchandise as a guest or through your Account you warrant that all information used in connection with the Site and acquisition of merchandise is accurate and true. You are solely responsible for: (i)maintaining the confidentiality of your user name and password; (ii)ensuring all information used in connection with the Site is accurate and current; and (iii)any activity you conduct through your Account, whether by you or someone else. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your Account. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate or suspend your Account.
2. PURCHASING PRODUCTS
You must provide us with your full legal name, an active telephone, a valid credit card and current address to purchase products through Site. All payments are processed by Authorize.net and are subject to the following provisions. We will send you a confirmation email confirming that your order has been processed and that payment was received and will promptly ship products to the address designated within our approved domestic shipping requirements.
3. ORDER RESTRICTIONS AND RISK OF LOSS
Merchandise acquired from us is not intended for re-sale. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer. The risk of loss for purchased product(s) passes from us to you as soon as we provide the carrier the purchased product(s). As a result, you will need to file claims directly with the carrier for any loss or damages that occurred while the purchased product(s) were in the possession of the carrier. You can check the status of your order by emailing email@example.com.
From time to time we may make sweepstakes, contests, or other promotions available through our Site (“Promotion”) that require you to register and/or accept the terms and conditions associated with the same. Please review the applicable rules, terms, and/or disclaimers that govern each Promotion and understand that participation is your unconditional agreement and acceptance thereto.
5. RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
All returns are subject to our return policy located here.
6. LICENSE AND USE RESTRICTIONS
a. Site. We hereby grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable, license to access and use our Site as expressly permitted herein. Except for this limited license we do not grant you any other rights or license. We reserve all rights not expressly granted herein.
b. Your Content. You hereby grant to us and our owners, affiliates, representatives, licensees, licensors and assigns a non-exclusive, fully-paid, royalty-free, world-wide, universal, transferable license to use, distribute, store, transmit reproduce any information you submit in connection with the use of our Site (“Your Content”) to: (i) make the Site available to you; (ii) manage your Account; (iii) address questions and issues; and (iv)process purchases. You hereby represent and warrant that you own all rights to Your Content or, alternatively, that you have the right to give us the license described above. You represent and warrant that Your Content does not infringe on the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other legal rights of any third-party.
c. Restrictions. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security or integrity of our Site or otherwise violating or infringing our rights or the rights of others who use our Site and agree not to do the following:
- use any “deep-link,” “robot,” or other automatic or manual device, software, program, code, algorithm or methodology, to access, copy, or monitor any portion of the Site, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site, or obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not purposely made available by us through the Site;
- gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Site, or any other system or network connected to the Site or to any of our third-party business partners’ servers, systems or networks, by hacking, “password-mining” or using any other illegitimate method of accessing data;
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Site or any network connected to the Site, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Site or any network connected to the Site;
- take any action that would cause an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Site or our systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Site or to us in an attempt to overwhelm our systems to create a “Denial of Service” or similar attack;
- use any device, technology or method to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning or features of the Site or any transaction occurring on the Site, or with any other person’s use of the Site;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to us on or through the Site or any service offered on or through the Site;
- not to make any false or misleading statements in connection with your use of the Site;
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
- Use our Site in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise);
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another;
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose;
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations; and/or
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO IMMEDIATELY TERMINATE YOUR USE OF OUR SITE AND/OR YOUR ACCOUNT (IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION) IF WE DETERMINE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS IMPROPER OR IN VIOLATION OF ANY PROVISION OF THE AGREEMENT.
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The design of the Site and created text, scripts, graphics, interactive features and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Our Content"), are owned by or licensed to us and are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and international conventions. You agree not to engage in the use, copying, or distributing any of Our Content contained within the Site.
We are committed to ensuring that all customers are able to access and use our Site and follow the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines to assist with ensuring that individuals with disabilities are able access and use our Site. To assist with accessibility we have implemented the following:
- Site Organization. Our Site and the Terms & Conditions have conspicuous headings that are easy to follow, read and are compatible with most assistive technology solutions.
- Availability of Our Content. We take commercially reasonable measures to make Our Content available in variety of methods such as text and audio.
- Keyboard Accessibility. Many features of our Site are accessible using a keyboard.
FOR FURTHER ASSISTANCE PLEASE CONTACT US VIA EMAIL AT. firstname.lastname@example.org
9. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.
THE SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU AS IS. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENTWE MAKE NO WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR CONDITION THAT: (1)THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (2)YOUR USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; (3) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (4)ANY ERRORS IN THE SITE WILL BE CORRECTED.
IF YOU ARE A RESIDENT OF A JURISDICTION THAT REQUIRES A SPECIFIC STATEMENT REGARDING RELEASE, THEN THE FOLLOWING APPLIES. FOR EXAMPLE, CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS MUST, AS A CONDITION OF THIS AGREEMENT, WAIVE THE APPLICABILITY OF CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542, WHICH STATES, "A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR." YOU HEREBY WAIVE THIS SECTION OF THE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY SIMILAR PROVISION IN LAW, REGULATION, OR CODE THAT HAS THE SAME INTENT OR EFFECT AS THE AFOREMENTIONED PROVISION.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NEITHER WE NOR OUR OWNERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, LICENSORS, AND/OR AGENTS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOSSES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES), WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, WHICH YOU MAY INCUR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSS.
You agree to defend and indemnify us and our employees, officers, directors, shareholders and agents from and against any third party claim, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, court costs, settlements, and disbursements, from or relation to (i) Your Content; (ii) your use of the Site; (iii)your violation of any term of this Agreement; (iii) your violation of any third party rights; (iv)your violation of applicable law; and/or (v) use of any services provided by third party service providers. You may not settle or compromise any claim without our prior written consent.
You may terminate your participation at any time by discontinuing use of our Site. If you have a dispute with us relating to the Site, immediately cease all use of our Site. Ceasing use of the Site is your only remedy with respect to any dispute that you may have with us. The following Sections shall survive termination of the Agreement or your use of the Site: IP ownership rights, payments, limitation of liability, indemnity and dispute resolution.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS AGREEMENT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME. When changes are made, we will make a new copy of the Agreement available on the Site. We will also update the "Last Revised" date at the top of the Agreement. If we make any material changes, and you have an Account, we may also send an e-mail to you at the last e-mail address you provided to us pursuant to this Agreement. Any changes to the Agreement will be effective immediately and your continued use of the Site constitutes your acceptance of such change(s). YOU AGREE TO REGULARLY CHECK THE SITE TO VIEW THE THEN-CURRENT TERMS OF SERVICE.
14. THIRD PARTY LINKS.
Our Site incorporates links to third-party websites. Some third-party websites may collect data or solicit personal information from you. We neither own nor control such third-party websites and are not responsible for their content or actions. Please read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party website that may be linked to our Site.
By providing your email address to us or creating an Account you consent to receiving emails from us and from our third-party providers and affiliates. These parties may send you emails in order to deliver information about products and services and to help with fulfilling your order. You may unsubscribe from these emails at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link included in any email or by contacting us via email at email@example.com with the word “UNSUBSCRIBE”in the subject line.
18. DISPUTE RESOLUTION.
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY.
Any dispute (including whether the claims asserted are arbitrable) shall be referred to and finally determined by binding and confidential arbitration. Arbitration shall be subject to the Federal Arbitration Act and not any state arbitration law. The arbitration shall be conducted before one commercial arbitrator with substantial experience in resolving commercial contract disputes from the American Arbitration Association ("AAA"). The arbitration will be governed by the AAA’ Commercial Arbitration Rules and, if the arbitrator deems them applicable, the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (collectively "Rules and Procedures"). Each party shall bear its own costs (including attorneys’ fees) and disbursements arising out of the arbitration. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may seek injunctive or other equitable relief to protect our intellectual property rights in any court of competent jurisdiction.
YOU ARE THUS GIVING UP YOUR RIGHT TO GO TO COURT TO ASSERT OR DEFEND YOUR RIGHTS. YOUR RIGHTS WILL BE DETERMINED BY A NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR AND NOT A JUDGE OR JURY. YOU ARE ENTITLED TO A FAIR HEARING, BUT THE ARBITRATION PROCEDURES ARE SIMPLER AND MORE LIMITED THAN RULES APPLICABLE IN COURT. ARBITRATOR DECISIONS ARE AS ENFORCEABLE AS ANY COURT ORDER AND ARE SUBJECT TO VERY LIMITED REVIEW BY A COURT.
ANY CLAIMS BROUGHT BY YOU OR US MUST BE BROUGHT IN THE PARTIES’ INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING; AND THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE MORE THAN ONE PERSON’S CLAIMS, MAY NOT OTHERWISE PRESIDE OVER ANY FORM OF A REPRESENTATIVE OR CLASS PROCEEDING, AND MAY NOT AWARD CLASS-WIDE RELIEF.
The arbitrator will not have authority to award damages in excess of the amount set forth in this Agreement. Judgment on the award of the arbitrator may be entered by any court of competent jurisdiction. The arbitrator also shall be authorized to grant any temporary, preliminary or permanent equitable remedy or relief it deems just and equitable and within the scope of the Agreement, including, without limitation, an injunction or order for specific performance. The arbitration award shall be final and binding upon the parties without appeal or review except as permitted by California law or United States federal law.
For more information on AAA, its Rules and Procedures, and how to file an arbitration claim, you may call AAA at 800-778-7879 or visit the AAA website at http://www.adr.org.
If you have any questions about these Terms & Conditions, please contact us at:
Jason Wu Studio
Attn: Customer Service
240 West 35th Street, 11th Floor
New York, NY 10001
LICENSE, SITE ACCESS AND USE
We grant you limited license to make personal use of this Site. All content on this site (including, without limitation, text, design, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, downloads, interfaces, code software, as well as the selection arrangement thereof), is exclusive property of and owned by Jason Wu or its content providers and is protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable laws. You may access, copy, download and print the material contained on the site for your personal and non-commercial use, provided you do not modify or delete any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice that appears on the material you access, copy, download or print. The grant to you of a limited license to use this Site does not include any right to: (a) resell or commercial use of this Site or any of the contents of this site; (b) modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or convert into human readable form any of the contents of this Site not intended to be so read, including use of or directly viewing the underlying HTML other code from this site except as interpreted and displayed in a web browser; (c) copy, imitate, mirror, reproduce, distribute, publish, download, display, perform, post or transmit any of the contents of this Site (including any Jason Wu trademarks) in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise; (d) collect and/or use any product listings or descriptions; (e) make derivative use of this Site and any of the contents of this Site; or (f) use any data mining, bots, spiders, automated tools or similar data gathering and extraction methods, directly or indirectly, on the contents of this Site or to collect any information from this Site or any other user of this Site.
You may not use contact information provided on the site for unauthorized purposes, including marketing. You may not use any hardware or software intended to damage or interfere with the proper working of the site or to surreptitiously intercept any system, data or personal information from this Site. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the site in any way.
We are not responsible if information made available on this Site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this Site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, complete or timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this Site is at your own risk. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this Site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on this Site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to this Site.
When you visit this Site, or send us emails, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on this Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such agreements, notices, disclosures or communications be in writing.
If your use of this Site requires setting up an account and/or password(s), you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password(s) and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in our sole discretion. If you register on this Site, you agree that any information you provide to us will be current, accurate and complete. Jason Wu will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by Jason Wu or another party due to someone else using your account and/or password either with or without your knowledge. You agree to notify Jason Wu immediately of any unauthorized use of your account and/or password(s), or other breach of security.
ORDERS AND PRICE
The information on this Site does not constitute a binding offer to sell products described on this Site. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order, or any portion thereof, in our sole discretion, even after your receipt of an order confirmation or after your credit card has been charged. We will not accept any order from outside the United States. You may not purchase any item from this Site for resale by you or any other person, and you may not resell any item purchased from this Site. The prices displayed on the site are quoted in U.S. dollars and are intended to be valid and effective only in the United States. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price, we have the right to refuse or cancel orders placed for the product listed at the incorrect price, regardless of whether the order has been confirmed or your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, we will issue a credit to your credit card account.
Images of people, places and/or products posted on this Site are either the property of Jason Wu, or are used with express permission to Jason Wu. Unless otherwise noted, all content included on this Site, including images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips and written and other materials is the property of Jason Wu or its content suppliers and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of this Site is the exclusive property of Jason Wu and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. Any unauthorized use of any content or materials on this Site is strictly prohibited and may violate copyright and trademark laws, and/or the laws of privacy, publicity, and/or communications regulations and statutes. Any use of the materials or content on this Site can only be made with the prior written and express authorization of Jason Wu. For further information on how you may obtain authorization to use any materials or content on this Site, please contact Jason Wu at Contact provided on this Site.
All trademarks, trade dress and service marks and their respective designs and/or logos on this Site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Jason Wu or its affiliates. Jason Wu and its affiliates' trademarks and/or trade dress may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Jason Wu. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts are trademarks and/or trade dress of Jason Wu, and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Jason Wu. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos used on this Site are the property of their respective owners. You may not use any trademarks, trade dress, service marks or intellectual property of Jason Wu or its affiliates, nor may you place any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing Jason Wu's or its affiliates' names, trademarks, or product names without our express written consent.
MATERIAL YOU SUBMIT
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
This Site may contain links to other Web sites. These links are provided as a convenience to you and as an additional avenue of access to the information contained therein. We have not necessarily reviewed all the information on those other sites and are not responsible for the content of those or any other sites or any products or services that may be offered through those or any other sites. Inclusion of links to other sites should not be viewed as an endorsement of the content of linked sites. Different terms and conditions may apply to your use of any linked sites and Jason Wu is not responsible for any losses, damages or other liabilities incurred as a result of your use of any linked sites.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
This Site including its content is provided by Jason Wu on an as-is basis without warranties of any kind (expressed or implied), and all warranties are disclaimed. Jason Wu makes no representations or warranties that this Site or its content is free of errors, makes no warranties that this Site or its server(s) are free of harmful components or viruses even if Jason Wu has been advised of possible damages arising, and is not responsible for errors or omissions relating to pricing, text, or any other content on this Site. Use of this Site is at your own risk.
Notwithstanding any of these Site Terms, we reserve the right, without notice or attendant liability, and in our sole discretion, to terminate your license to use this Site and to block or prevent your future access to and use of this Site for any reason or no reason. If we do terminate, you will continue to be personally liable for any orders that you place or charges or other liabilities that you incurred prior to termination. Termination will not waive or affect any other right or relief to which we may be entitled, at law or in equity and, if we do terminate your license to use this Site, these Site Terms will continue to apply.
By accessing, browsing or using this Site, you agree that the laws of the State of New York, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Site Terms and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Jason Wu or its affiliates. Regardless of where you access this Site, you agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Site Terms or any product or service offered or displayed on this Site shall be filed and adjudicated only in the federal or state courts located in the City of New York, and you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts over any suit, action or proceeding between you and Jason Wu or any of its affiliates.
SITE POLICIES, MODIFICATION AND SEVERABILITY
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding our Site Terms, please contact us at our corporate office:
240 West 35th Street 11 Floor
New York, NY 10001
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
- (a) Overview. Our primary goals are to provide and improve our products and services, to provide quality customer service, to respond to you and to enable users to effectively navigate the Site. We may collect Personal Data and Non-Personal Data about you and process the same as set forth herein.
- (b) “Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data.
- (c) When you give us your information. You may give us your Personal Data in the following ways: (i) sign up for newsletters, (ii) send us an email, (iii) acquire merchandise and/or (iv) participate in a special promotion.
3. HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We will use your Personal Data to:
- (i) carry out our obligations arising from any agreements entered into between you and us;
- (ii) provide you with Site and the merchandise you requested from us;
- (iii) notify you about changes to our Site; or
- (iv) ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device, and
- (v) we may also use your Personal Data to contact you with certain marketing or promotional materials, as well as other information that may be of interest to you. If you no longer consent to such use please send us an email so stating to firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications.
4. NON-PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU
- (a) “Non-Personal Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Non-Personal Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons.
- (b) Log Data. When you visit the Site, we automatically collect technical and statistical data about your visit, such as your browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data, the pages you visit and any search terms you use ("Log Data").
- (c) IP Address. We also collect your public IP address when you visit the Site. We may use your public IP address in order to determine whether certain requests are fraudulent or frivolous and we may automatically cross-reference your public IP address with your domain name (usually the domain name of your ISP or employer). Because you may be visiting the Site from your personal residence (for example, because you are telecommuting), your IP address and any associated domain name are treated as "Personal Network Information" instead of Personal Data. "Log Data" does not include Personal Network Information. Although such Personal Network Information may be used to administer and maintain the Site, it is not shared with any third parties, except as described below in the sections titled "Service Providers," "Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement" and "Business Transfers." We will use Log Data for any purpose.
- (d) Use of Non-Personal Data. We may also use your Log Data and Personal Network Information to: (i) administer our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes; (ii) improve our Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device; (iii) allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; (iv) as part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure.
- (e) Pixel Tags. In addition, we use “Pixel Tags” (also referred to as clear Gifs, Web beacons, or Web bugs). Pixel Tags are tiny graphic images with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, that are used to track online movements of Web users. In contrast to Cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, Pixel Tags are embedded invisibly in Web pages. Pixel Tags also allow us to send e-mail messages in a format users can read, and they tell us whether e-mails have been opened to ensure that we are sending only messages that are of interest to our users. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to users. We do not tie the information gathered by Pixel Tags to Personal Data.
- (f) Flash LSOs. When we post videos, third parties may use local shared objects, known as “Flash Cookies,” to store your preferences for volume control or to personalize certain video features. Flash Cookies are different from browser Cookies because of the amount and type of data and how the data is stored. Cookie management tools provided by your browser will not remove Flash Cookies. To learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash Cookies, click here: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html.
5. AGGREGATED DATA
After removing any information that would personally identify you from within the set of Personal Data, Personal Network Information and Log Data we collect from you, we may combine that information with information we collect from other users and customers (collectively the "Aggregated Data") in order to improve the quality and value of Site and to analyze and understand how our Site is used. We may share Aggregated Data (after stripping of any information that would personally identify you) and Log Data with third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling, and other purposes.
6. COOKIES/TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
7. BEHAVIORAL TARGETING / RE-TARGETING
We partner with a third party to either display advertising on our Site or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third-party partners may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this Site and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, you may opt-out by going to http://preferences-mgr.truste.com/ (or if located in the European Union please go here http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/). Please note this does not opt you out of being served ads. You will continue to receive generic ads.
8. INFORMATION SHARING & DISCLOSURE
- (a) Service Providers. We may from time to time use certain third-party business partners, suppliers, and sub-contractors (including companies and individuals) to perform Site-related services (for example, without limitation, website hosting, maintenance services, database management, Web analytics, and improvement of the Site's features) (“Service Providers”). These Service Providers have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- (b) Compliance with laws and law enforcement. JASON WU cooperates with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose your Personal Data to government or law enforcement officials or private parties in response to lawful requests if we are under a duty to disclose or share your Personal Data in order to comply with any legal obligation (such as to meet national security or law enforcement requirements), to enforce or apply our terms and conditions or respond to claims and legal process, to protect the property and rights of JASON WU or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity (including for the purposes of fraud protection).
- (c) Business Transfers. If JASON WU is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Site of any change in ownership or uses of your Personal Data, as well as any choices you may have regarding your Personal Data.
9. CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California have the right to request from a business, with whom the California resident has an established business relationship, certain information with respect to the types of personal information the business shares with third parties for direct marketing purposes by such third party and the identities of the third parties with whom the business has shared such information during the immediately preceding calendar year. To request a copy of the information disclosure provided by us pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, please contact us at the below address:
240 West 35th St., 11th Floor
New York, NY 10001
10. CALIFORNIA DO NOT TRACK DISCLOSURE
Do Not Track is a privacy preference that users can set in their web browsers. When a user turns on the Do Not Track signal, the browser sends a message to websites requesting them not to track the user. At this time, we do not recognize or respond to Do Not Track browser settings or signals and we will still receive information. As a result, we may still collect information about you and your internet activity, even if you have turned on the Do Not Track signal. It is possible that some or all of our third-party advertising partners or members of their affiliate network may participate in a consumer opt-out programs. To learn more about internet-based advertising and consumer opt-out programs go to http://aboutads.info/choices/ or http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/. We do not operate or control these sites, and are not responsible for the opt-out choices available there.
11. YOUR U.K. PRIVACY RIGHTS
Users from the U.K. have the right to ask us to amend or limit the processing of their Personal Data, (as defined by U.K. law) and in particular not to process their Personal Data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your personal data) if we intend to use your Personal Data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your Personal Data to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your rights to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your Personal Data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at: email@example.com. The U.K. Data Protection Act 1998 ("the DPA 1998") gives users from the U.K. the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the DPA 1998. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
12. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF INFORMATION
- Right not to provide or withdraw consent: You have the right not to provide or withdraw your consent at any time.
- Right of access: You may have the right to access the Personal Data that you provided us.
- Right of erasure: You may have the right to the erasure of Personal Data that we hold about you.
- Right to object to processing: You may have the right to request that we stop processing your Personal Data and/or to stop sending you marketing communications.
- Right to rectification: You may have the right to require us to correct any of your Personal Data.
13. PRIVACY RIGHTS & DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
General. You may modify the information you have provided to us at any time through your Account. You can also opt-out of receiving marketing communications, deactivate, or delete your Account at any time.
14. INFORMATION SECURITY & CONFIDENTIALITY
We maintain (and requires its subcontractors and service providers to maintain) appropriate organizational and technical measures designed to protect the security and confidentiality of any information we process. However, no organizational or technical measures are 100% secure so you should take care when disclosing information online and act reasonably to protect yourself online.
15. SECURITY & INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER
We are concerned with safeguarding your information. We employ generally accepted standards of administrative, physical, procedural, and technological measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access, both during transmission and once it is received. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, please note that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, although JASON WU complies with its legal obligations in respect of the security of your personal data we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
16. LINKS TO OTHER SITES
17. OUR POLICY TOWARD CHILDREN
This Site is not directed to children under 18. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personal or contact information without their consent, he or she should contact us at email@example.com. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personally identifiable information, we will delete such information from our files immediately.
18. CONTACTING US
If you have any inquires or complaints about how we use your personal data, please contact us at:
240 West 35th St., 11th Floor
New York, NY 10001